1980 - Warehouse storage, packing and removals, services that we added in the 1980s.
1990 - The first cargo agent to open an office at Damascus International Airport’s cargo terminal.
1995 - Offices were opened on the Syrian borders with Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey to handle truck and overland transportation in and out of Syria, as well as transit into Syria.
- 1997 LACMA Certification
- July 2003 Awarded FAIM Certification
- December 2003 Holder of AMSA’S RIM Certification.
- IELA Membership 2004.
- KLM CARGO Certification for Outstanding Forwarder Performance 2005.
- Kuwait Airways 2006 for Outstanding Forwarder Performance.
- ECULINE AWARD OCT 2008 in China for Excellent Performance & Dedication.
- Award from Lafarge for outstanding performance in Coal Shipment – Turkey 2010.
- 2010 certification from Family of Logistics Networks.
- 2009 Award in participation and performance of made in Syria exhibition.
- Certification WACO 2010.
- July 2010 certification and membership in GPLN Projects Cargo Logistics.
- Project AL BASHEQ contribution and performance award October 2009.
- Furniture Show performance Award April 2010.
- September 2009 IATA RANKING NUMBER 2 IN SYRIA.